Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Track & Field Day

Getting ready for the events to start
Micah and Adah watching Anna run

Elijah doing long jump
Elijah and friends at lunch
Levi enjoying ice cream after the events
Adah's loved her very own ice cream cone!
A good end to a good afternoon
Anna and Levi

Last Friday the kids and I packed up and headed to Winton Woods for a fun track & field day for homeschoolers. We had a blast! The kids really enjoyed all the events and getting to spend time with some of their friends as well as meet some new ones. Afterward, I took them to the Creamy Whip in Greenhills for ice cream, they loved that too! By the time we got home from the festivities we were all exhausted but we had to keep moving, there was still tball, baseball, and cake orders to do that evening. We all crashed that night. Life is sure busy around here sometimes but it's good and I wouldn't trade these moments with my family for anything.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow! What a day! Looks like so much fun. Your kids are all so crazy cute! Love Adah with her ice cream cone...adorable!

Alyssa said...

You are braver than I am letting Adah hold her own ice cream cone. I usually don't mind messy things, but stickiness drives me nuts. Cute, cute photos!