Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Anna!



Today is Anna's 6th Birthday! 6! I can't believe it! She is growing before my eyes and I can't believe how fast it goes. She is such a beautiful and sweet little girl. We are so blessed to have her in our life.
Each year for birthday's I let the birthday boy or girl pick what they want for dinner and I cook a special dinner then we give birthday presents. It's been a fun tradition for us. Well this year, Anna requested shrimp cocktail for an appetizer and juicy steak (filet mignon), a baked potato, and broccoli for dinner. She has good taste. I guess she was spoiled on the cruise we took this summer:) It'll be a meal fit for a princess, which is exactly what she is:)














1 comment:

Invited In said...

I can hardly believe that our little girls are 6! Anna is absolutely beautiful. We baldwins are so thankful to have been a part of her life and have so enjoyed watching her grow into the sweet young lady that she is.