Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It's a boy!

Baby's Profile



Baby sucking thumb


Baby's arm




Baby's bottom, legs, & boy parts


We had our ultrasound last week and were anxious to find out if we were expecting another boy or girl. Matt and I both thought it was a boy and we were right..another boy! We are very excited to welcome our newest little guy this summer. The kids are all very excited (although Anna was a little upset the first day at the thought of another brother). Micah has been telling me the baby in his belly is kicking a lot lately even though we explain daily that only girls can have babies in their belly..it's so cute to hear him talk about the baby.
The whole ultrasound process still amazes me..you would think after the 6th baby it might get old but it doesn't. It is such an amazing thing to watch a little life moving and growing inside. It's still just as exciting if not more than the first time. What a great God to bless us again with a sweet little boy, we are so thankful and can't wait to meet our new son.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow! I love ultrasound pictures. It is so amazing watching them move and seeing the life inside of you. I am so excited for you guys.

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!! I LOVE ultrasounds!! Congratulations Lexi!! That is soo exciting. i have baby fever bad!!!!!!!! I will just live through you!!