Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Here Goes!

My first post on my first blog! Exciting stuff!
Well here goes..

We've been busy getting ready for our trip. We leave in 3 weeks! Matt & I are taking the older 3 kids to Florida for 2 days then cruising to the western carribean for 5 days. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. We're taking Matt's mom and step dad as her birthday present this year. My dad, & Matt's 2 great Aunts are also coming.
The only hard thing is we are leaving our 2 little ones with grandma & grandpa for the week:( It was a hard decision to come to and I'm going to miss them terribly! But...
I need this vacation! Really, I do. Last family trip we took was when we had 3 kids (now have 5) ; Levi was 14 months old, he's now 4! Our last family vacation turned into an absolute nightmare so I'm praying this one will be much much better than the last.

No comments: