Monday, August 25, 2008

My Girls









What a joy it has been to watch my girls interact and grow together. Granted, Adah is only 9 months but the bond between her and Anna has already begun. Anna gave Adah a "makeover" the other day after Adah's nap. How cute! Notice the dress up shoe, tiara, pretend hairdryer, & necklace adorning our sweet baby!

Today Anna was dressing Adah up in a apron getting her ready for "baby cooking lessons". And as I watched her gently tie the much too big apron on her baby sister who was grinning from ear to ear, I was moved.
Maybe it's because I always wanted a baby sister and was the youngest:(
Thankfully I had a dog and cat growing up that I got to dress up. Not the same as a sister but you have to work with what you got!
Or maybe I just felt blessed to get to be Anna & Adah's mommy. No matter the reason, I am just so thankful to get to watch them grow and learn together.

No comments: