Thursday, August 28, 2008

One in the oven


A cake that is! There not much better than the smell of a cake baking in the oven, and my oven's been full of them all day. If you know me you know how much I enjoy baking cakes and cupcakes. I thought I'd post some picts of my other passion (besides my family) my cake creations!

This is a cupcake bouquet
This is our dinning room table filled w/ bouquets- that was a lot of work!

This is a cupcake cake for Anna's Kindergarten Grad at our co-op

Another smaller cupcake bouquet

I loved the film out of fondant on this one but wasn't too happy w/ the camera


Another cupcake cake

This was for a wedding shower, it''s covered in fondant and the black sides are ribbon

A treasure cake..what kid wouldn't love this sugary treat?

Had some trouble with the handle and spout on this one but turned out good

Musical shirt cake

small wedding cake, this has white chocolate frosting (YUM!)

Last years Kindergarten cake for our co-op

Wedding Anniversary cake

This was a fun one, all hand carved and painted!

Another carved cake thankfully Matt is good at helping me figure out how to carve and assemble these kinds of cakes, he's good with the technical parts
I have a bunch more I love but can't post due to copyright laws:(
Hope you enjoyed a taste of my cakes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am now sooo hungry for some "Lexi Cake"!! Good thing i will have some tomorrow!

I am just getting caught up on your blog... you have some great pics of your kiddos.