Monday, January 19, 2009

Crazy Dreams?

Anyone else out there have crazy dreams when you're pregnant? I've been having the most vivid crazy but not terribly unrealistic dreams. I've been awakened by dreams 5 times this past week and couldn't go back to sleep. I've had a couple in the other pregnancies but nothing consistant like this.
I've had several dreams I'm having twin boys and I was talking with Matt about it the other morning and Elijah said, "maybe God's sending you these dreams and you are having twins". I told him it's not likely but I guess you never know (until my ultrasound in a couple weeks)Anyone else have crazy dreams that wake you up, can't fall back asleep and can't forget about em kind of dreams when you were pregnant??

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yes! All the time when I was pregnant with both Abby and Luke. With Abby I kept dreaming that she was born with an afro(?). With Luke I just had all sorts of crazy dreams and I would wake up with my heart racing thinking the dream was real. Since I have had him I have not had any dreams that I could remember. Crazy!

Anonymous said...

I always had dreams that I gave birth to animals..... not far from the truth! :)

Are you over the feeling like crap part?
Can't wait to find out what you having..... your pregnancy is sure flying by for me!! We are planning a trip for this summer. What is your due date again?