Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Micah!

Micah's big birthday smile:)

Micah and Daddy opening his new truck


A look back. Baby Micah and Mommy at the zoo



Another look back. Micah around 1 1/2 helping with home improvements



Bald Baby Micah


Micah and PePaw at Micah's 1st Birthday Party

Micah turned 3 last week! I can't believe he's 3 already..he tells me everyday he's bigger now. He tries so hard to keep up with and do the things the 3 older kids do and when we tell him he's not big enough or old enough sometimes he tells us he's bigger or older now!
Micah was born just over 3 years ago and came into the world with an opinion about almost everything. From the day we brought him home from the hospital I knew he was going to be a character. He was our first colicky baby and often hard to please. But we survived and even enjoyed (some of) his spirited infant stage. He was such a cute little bald headed blue eyed baby and has grown into a cute little blonde haired blue eyed preschooler.
He loves to be right even when he knows he's wrong:) Along with being opinionated and strong willed he's also our little comedian. He has always had a way of bringing out a smile or laugh. And he brings much joy, laughter, and love into our home. I can't wait to see what the years ahead bring for Micah. The Lord has truly blessed us with our Micah man.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh, Lexi. I love all these pictures of Micah. I got chills when it said "a look back". I am struggling with Avery turning 3. I know I need to embrace it, but it just snuck up on me and I wasn't quite ready for it. : )

Jennifer said...

Bald baby Micah is sooooo cute!

Kim said...

I just can't believe he's 3!!! I love all the pictures of him and love how you talk about him! What sweet memories!