Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Levi!

Baby Levi

Levi (2)- love that blonde hair!

Sporting his Bengals jersey and a big smile (almost 3)


More Recently showing off his clay figure

Levi and Daddy all dressed up!

Tuesday Levi turned 5! He's getting so big and growing so fast, it seems just the other day I was snuggling my littlest baby. Levi came into the world 8 days early. He was the first baby I actually went into labor with (the first 2 were induced) and he was our tiniest baby weighing 7 lbs 2 oz. I know that's not really small but all the other kids were pretty big. He came into the world quickly as it took just one push and the doctor barely made it in time. Levi was by far my best pregnancy and delivery.

He was such a good and laid back baby and is still a laid back little man. He is often shy and quiet but is so sweet. He is so thoughtful and caring. He is our only lefty to date. He is very bright and picks up on things quickly. He adores his brothers and sisters and is adored by them as well. We are so blessed and thankful to have our little Levi.

3 comments:

Invited In said...

Happy birthday Levi!! You are such a blessing and an amazing little man. I am so thankful that I get to spend my Mondays with and that my son has such a great friend in you. Happy B-day!!!
Hey Lexi, kind of a wierd question but are you ok with Levi having bonkugans? Darren wanted to get Levi some for his b-day and after I bought them I thought I should check with you first. I haven't seen the show so I am a bit out of the loop.

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Levi!!!

Kelly said...

He is a sweet kid. I've enjoyed getting to know him in the 4 year old class this year!