Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Never in my life..


Never in my life..
Did I ever think I would walk into a grocery store armed with some coupons and the store would PAY ME to "buy" stuff! But today it happened. I went into Kroger for a couple of things from my shopping list and had a negative balance and they gave me change. I knew going into it that my items (nothing big...3 sticks of deodorant and some nail files) would be free but I expected to pay sales tax. And even if I didn't have to pay the sales tax I thought at the very least I would walk out without spending a thing but I didn't expect to walk out with more money than I came in with. Now the change was only .14 but still..they paid me to get those things..this truly amazes me. If you don't believe me look closely at my receipt..it shows my negative balance and they gave me .14 in change.

1 comment:

Wordz from Ward said...

I am impressed with your savvy when it comes to saving money. Every dime or .14 can add up now a days. I also like that someone other than myself has found the joy family participation in house work. I think my kids think cleaning the house is fun. Please keep up the positive work.....