Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Brothers




I know I've posted about the girls and the bond between them and now it's the boys turn. Although I will never understand boys, I love them more than words can express. I remember one day in the early spring Matt called me over to the back door to watch the boys. All 3 boys were standing in the back yard with sticks and they were taking turns hitting the tree with the sticks. This went on for a long time, and they were prefectly happy and entertained hitting that tree with sticks. It was fun for them. Matt told me I will never understand and he's right, I don't. But I do understand the great gift we have been given with each of our boys.
They each have different personalities and are each such a blessing.
I tried to come up with some lists of words that describe each boy but the lists were never ending so I thought I'd limit it to three (but the lists could go on and on, they really are great boys).
Elijah is focused, creative, smart-he loves to read books and write his own songs
Levi is our reporter- he lets us know what's going on at all times, he's a little shy, & very sweet
Micah is a comedian- he has a way of making everyone laugh, he's smart, and a little onry (okay a lot onry)
I love watching the boys interact with one another. I look forward to all the years ahead of watching our boys grow:)

No comments: