Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Funny things kids says


After my post of some of the things my two year old Micah says, my older kids said some things that had me laughing..

Tuesdays Anna has gymnastics and we always drive by the park where Matt and I were married. We had an outdoor wedding and were married under a gazebo, so the first week we went to gymnastics and passed this park and gazebo I showed them where we got married and talked a little about it. We've passed the park every week now for several weeks and just last week, Anna (5) says to the boys, "hey guys, that's the shed where mom and dad got married!" THE SHED! I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself. I tried to explain it's called a gazebo not a shed but I was laughing too hard so I had to wait to explain it. I know it's not the most fancy thing I've seen, but it's no shed.

And the same day after gymnastics, Elijah was working on some football worksheet he made up and he comes up and asks me
"mom, where is the human weigher?"
"The what(utterly confused)? Ohhhh do you mean THE SCALE?"
"oh yeah the scale"
Can you tell we don't keep the scale out at our house?-it was banished to the closet years ago-so our kids only see it on rare occasion.
I was impressed with his description even if it took me a couple of minutes to get what he was talking about.

No comments: