Monday, November 10, 2008

From the mouth of a 2 year old


Levi had a blue crown on today at our co-op as he was this weeks star of the day in his preschool class, when Micah came in for lunch upon seeing Levi he exclaimed, "LEVIII-you're a QUEEN!" Offended Levi said he was not a queen, he was a king. But Micah insisted that he was a queen. How funny those 2 year old's can be!

The other day Micah asked me a question at breakfast and Matt instinctively answered, Micah shot him a look and told him, "Daddy I was talking to mommy..not you"

Here's a conversation I had with Micah last week about Daddy-I don't even know how this topic got started.
Micah "Daddy's at bepo" (translation-home depot)
Me "No, Micah Daddy's not a bepo, Daddy's at work"
"No mommy, Daddy's not at work he's at bepo!"
"Micah, Daddy's at work today"
"No he's not he's at BEPO!"
"Micah Daddy's at work and it's time for your nap, good night"
"He's at BEEPO!"-I leave his room and shut his door and go down stairs to call Matt-not to tell him about the conversation but to check and make sure he wasn't at Home Depot. Not sure why I let a 2 year old almost convince me that his Daddy might in fact be at Home Depot, but I called to check anyways. Of course he was at work!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

So cute...I do love 2 year olds and the funny things they say. I wish I had Avery constantly on video.