Monday, September 22, 2008

One for the record books!



The day after we got home from vacation my Dad & Matt took Elijah on his first real golf outing! Now Elijah took golf lessons this summer but had never played a "real course" before and he's been itching to get out there and test his skills. So Friday was his first attempt at golf and it will go down in the record books (at least the family ones!)
On his very first hole he shot a birdie! He hit the fairway on the first shot then chipped it right in on the second shot. Yes, my seven year old beat his grandpa and dad on the first hole! I can't believe he shot a birdie on his very first hole on his very first time golfing! I'm so proud! I wish I could've been there for that one.
The rest of the round went well for him too but I don't think we'll ever forget his first hole of golf!

No comments: