Saturday, September 27, 2008

What happened to my baby?!

Adah showing off her teeth

Her first steps (it's really hard to take a picture of a newly walking baby)

Yeah Adah!


Using the toilet


Drinking from her cup



What happened to my sweet little infant? She has been replaced by a sippy cup drinking, toilet training (yes, I know it's crazy but I have learned that babies can be toilet trained too.. and no I'm not kidding!), and WALKING little girl. Of course she's still sweet and she is still a ten month old baby.. but this week she has grown tons!
She's been toilet training for several weeks and had an amazing day yesterday...she only wet her diaper once during the day and went on the toilet the rest of the day:) She also had her first pony tail the other day! (Not sure if you call some hair sticking straight up on the top of her head a pony tail , but at least she has some hair to pull up)
And yesterday she also took her first steps unassisted! Not just one or two but at least 6 before she fell. I think she's determined to keep up with her brothers and sister.


It's so exciting and wonderful to watch her learn new things..but also a little sad because she's growing up so fast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks like a different baby!!!! I can't believe how much she has grown just since we left. Tell her to STOP IT!! and it is a little sad that your 10 month old is potty training and my 2 year old has no idea what a potty is!!!

Tiffany said...

Wow! She is so big and too cute! I can't believe she is going potty...unbelievable!