Monday, September 22, 2008

What a week!


Me, Anna, my Dad, & Elijah








Matt, me & the kids








Levi in front of the ship (the background looks fake doesn't it? It's not!)










Elijah working hard in the sand










What a group!












The kids enjoyed the towel animals and treats the room steward left behind each night after dinner








Levi concentrating hard during dinner









Our little mermaid:)







Here I was worrying about Hurricane Ike hitting the carribean & gulf while we were on vacation and it totally missed us there...but here at home in Cincy, Ike hit?! How ironic is that?!
Anyways, we had a great trip and great weather! What fun we had. The kids had a blast and we were exhausted after the trip because there was so much to do-the kids even begged to go to bed everynight because they were beat!
The highlight of my trip was the beach at Grand Cayman, absolutely perfect! I could move there!
Still trying to clean up the mess Ike left behind here at home and get laundry caught back up! We'll start school back tomorrow so our vacation is officially over
:( It was good while it lasted

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I wish I were on that beach!! It looks beautiful. I am so glad you guys had a great time.